FAQs

Avilion Gardens is located at Guatemala Street, Doña Soledad Avenue, Better Living Subdivision, Barangay Don Bosco, Parañaque City. From South Luzon Expressway, turn right or exit at Bicutan Toll Gate. Then turn right to SM Bicutan, straight ahead until you reach the 2nd PNB to your right. Across PNB is Sinangag Express and Bon AppeTea; take that road just straight ahead then to your left is Avilion Gardens.

Avilion Gardens is seated on a one (1) hectare property with only 54% dedicated for Avilion Gardens’ homes while the remaining 46% is dedicated for amenities, open space and greeneries. An exclusive community of only sixty-five (65) townhouse units of fourteen (14) clusters, with each cluster consisting of only 3-6 units, each cluster has an easement and every unit has its own private and pocket garden designed for sustainable living environment while offering you the modernity of life.

Avilion Gardens Parañaque comes in 2-storey and 3-storey townhouse units. The 2-storey townhouse units range from 77-80.50 SQ.M with a typical floor area of 126.01 SQ.M. Ground floor is 39.15 SQ.M, second level is 49.01 SQ.M and the carport, lanai garden and service area is 37.85 SQM. The 3-storey townhouse units range from 77-133 SQ.M. The Ground floor is 39.15 SQ.M, the second level is 49.01 SQ.M, family Room is 27.77 SQ.M and the exterior floor area is 38.35 SQ.M.

The 2-storey townhouse unit has the following: 3 Bedrooms, Maid’s room with T & B, Powder Room, 2 Toilet and Bath, Living Area, Dining Area and Kitchen, Lanai & Balconies, Service Area, 2 Car-Garage, CCTV, Private and Pocket Gardens. The 3-storey townhouse unit has the following: 3 Bedrooms (including the family room), Maid’s room with T & B, Walk-in Closet at the Master’s Bedroom, Powder Room, 3 Toilet and Bath and  Living/Dining/Kitchen Area.

Prices range from P7.2-P10M.

Reservation Fee is only P50,000 and deductible from the downpayment.

The cash buyer has to give us at least two (2) months for the finishing of the Ready for Occupancy units (RFO). While for the Spot Downpayment buyers, we will have to wait for the loan take out from the bank before he can transfer (if his balance payment will be loaned from the bank).

Yes, a foreigner can own a unit in Avilion Gardens. A Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT) will be issued under the foreigner’s name.

Unit owners can only design their own units in its interiors. No alterations or modifications can be done at the façade. However, all designs and plans must still be submitted to the Admin for approval.

20% Downpayment or Equity payable in: 12 months – for RFO units; 24 months – for pre-selling units; 80% balance – thru the Bank (5, 10, 15, 20 years to pay)

Spot Downpayment : less 5% discount off the Downpayment Spot Cash : less 6% discount off the Total Contract Price (TCP)

House construction is from 6-8 months and it commences once the downpayment of 20% is paid in full.

Avilion Gardens is on an elevated area. In fact, its elevation from Doña Soledad is at 5.065 meters at its lowest point and at 8.05 meters at its highest point. Elevation from Sea Level is +51 meters lowest point and +54 meters highest point. No recorded history of floods in the area so far.

All units are equipped with a high-standard CCTV which one can access from anywhere as long as they have internet connection. The guards are on shifting basis 24/7 and they have CCTV access as well in the external areas.

The road is 12 meters wide. All units have a two (2) car-garage.

Yes. Maynilad is our water supplier. We also have enough water supply for 1-2 days in our cistern tank should there be a water supply disruption in the area.

Reservation and monthly payments can be paid in cash, checks or post-dated checks payable to First Shelter Ventures and Realty Corporation. We can also accept payments by credit card. We have POS in our site. For cash payments, please pay thru our accredited banks. Cash can be paid at the sales office to our Broker Coordinator and Marketing Assistant and Official Receipts shall be given afterwards. Bank monthly amortization will be paid directly to the bank where the loan is acquired either thru PDC’s or Auto debit system facility.

Unit owner can make modifications but any changes or deductions from the original design will not be deducted from the unit’s total contract price.